We ordered outdoor kitchen equipment totalling $3,042. After getting the product home we relized that while we had ordered two part number BBQ 07890p drop in ice chests (and pd for) we only received one.

After calling their distributor

California Spa & BBQ (8 miles)

3001 Auto Mall Dr. Bldg A, Suite #160

Bakersfield, CA 93313

Phone: (661) 396-0811

Fax: (661) 396-1435

Email: carlysha4@yahoo.com

three times per week for a month we have received absolutely no help whatsoever. I would add that Eric on their staff was extremely rude to an old gentleman who does work for me who is very kind to everyone.

Please do not do business with Cal Spa and BBQ and I would advise not to buy this equipment.

Had an Experience with Cal Spas?

Comments

Pomona, California, United States #594805

I remember you and did speak with you on the phone the day you were so angry.It is my understanding that you do not have an issue with the quality of the products, but were upset with the independently owned dealership.

As the manufacturer we did contact the dealership on your behalf to get this straightened out for you. On that same day you sent me a voice message indicating that you had resolved this issue with that dealership.

If I can assist you in any way I am happy to do so.I can be reached at khansen@calspas.com.