Well in June of 2008 I purchased a Cal Spa Victory Extreme Lounger L-08-VX869LG-60 which was manufactured Feb 08. The spa is terrific works fine no major failed parts yet... BUT we had to have the waterfall fixed 3 times it kept leaking around the side of the fall. The 3rd time the service tech put clear caulk in it to keep it from leaking now I do not know if that is the way it should be but at least it isn't leaking God forbid it go again cause now its caulked in there.
My other major concern is the access door or service door on the skirting itself. I am no rocket scientist but even i could have come up with a better design then this, they took 6 inch x 4 foot slats that have a tongue and groove side together to form approx 4' x 4' access door now how they did this is on the back side of the slats they glued on plastic pieces of 1x wood to form a square reinforced that with some staples into the plastic and screwed the door to the frame of the cabinet.
Hey wonderful if I never have to take it off, but I like my water fresh and change it every couple months so to do that I have to remove the door.
So over the winter yes ONE Season the wood warped glue failed and staples came out of the door. THE WHOLE THING fell apart.
See attached photo if it works I will post it.
Now my other post on here is about their dealer I purchased it from http://the-great-escape.pissedconsumer.com/shop-the-great-escape-not-20091016159431.html
please visit that and read the whole problem I have been having getting this thing fixed its going on 6 months...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Victory Extreme Lounger 60
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "We had Swim King of Rocky Point NY install a swimming pool this past Summer. We ended up with two cracks in pool, permanent footprints in pool floor, rusted nails..."
- "I am in this business for 27 years and all I do is service and repair of pool and spa heaters. Correct sizing, installation and proper annual maintenance will insure..."
- "RECDIRECT IS TERRIBLEI must caution everyone against buying the Prozone Salt System for your spa. Recdirect pushes this on you as a one stop shopping system for eliminating chemicals..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I too ordered quite a bit of products from Tidebuy. I would not expect to check if I had to pay shipping for defective items before ordering, but I should..."
- "Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to receive the correct model and new phone I purchased. I..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."