Well in June of 2008 I purchased a Cal Spa Victory Extreme Lounger L-08-VX869LG-60 which was manufactured Feb 08. The spa is terrific works fine no major failed parts yet... BUT we had to have the waterfall fixed 3 times it kept leaking around the side of the fall. The 3rd time the service tech put clear caulk in it to keep it from leaking now I do not know if that is the way it should be but at least it isn't leaking God forbid it go again cause now its caulked in there.
My other major concern is the access door or service door on the skirting itself. I am no rocket scientist but even i could have come up with a better design then this, they took 6 inch x 4 foot slats that have a tongue and groove side together to form approx 4' x 4' access door now how they did this is on the back side of the slats they glued on plastic pieces of 1x wood to form a square reinforced that with some staples into the plastic and screwed the door to the frame of the cabinet.
Hey wonderful if I never have to take it off, but I like my water fresh and change it every couple months so to do that I have to remove the door.
So over the winter yes ONE Season the wood warped glue failed and staples came out of the door. THE WHOLE THING fell apart.
See attached photo if it works I will post it.
Now my other post on here is about their dealer I purchased it from http://the-great-escape.pissedconsumer.com/shop-the-great-escape-not-20091016159431.html
please visit that and read the whole problem I have been having getting this thing fixed its going on 6 months...
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Victory Extreme Lounger 60
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago. Sales and service was awesome. We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub..."
- "I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years. I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able..."
- "I paid for a vapor barrier with a ZERO water absorption. I paid for a cover that is designed to meet Illinois climates. I paid over 474 dollars and waited..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "The market place put me in a plan With$500 deductible and $2000 out of pocket with Blue Cross and Blue shield. Then when I received the letter it was a..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."